my sister is a robot a short story by meadow

Chapter 1 

My sister is a robot. I can tell. Why else would she need all those robot parts? 

Sometimes I hear her say:oh! I need to charge! Also she always wins computer games. I always lose. IT’S NOT FAIR! Whenever I try to spy on my sister I trip or pull something by accident, which sets off an alarm. It always ends in me getting punished. I try explaining this to my mom and dad but they won’t listen. So I decided to make a plan. A flawless plan that will expose my sister as her true robot self!  

Chapter 2 

Everything is in place. I am feeling great and ready to go! I am so excited to show my parents that I was right all along! My sister doesn’t suspect a thing. Oh! I check my watch, it’s go time! 

First, I carefully sneak over to my sister’s room. Now I stand in the doorway with a big grin on my face. Suddenly I hear a noise! Bring bring bring! My sister turns around and stares me straight in the eyes. Uh oh. I didn’t plan for this! I dash toward the bathroom and my sister follows me. But then right there in the bathroom sink is the bucket of water I filled last night! I speed up and grab the bucket. Splash! Yes! I say  a bit too loudly. My sister is really soaking and mad.then she takes off her wet sweatshirt. My eyes widened. Mom dad I called out desperately. She’s a robot! She’s a robot! Soon I heard the sound of feet coming up the stairs. Mom dad look! I called out when they were  fully up the stairs. Honey,those are your sister’s new robot pj’s my mom said. My sister grunted and went back to her room.

Chapter 3 

Later I went into my sister’s room. This time I didn’t activate any alarms. Sorry, I say in a really quiet voice. My sister turns and hugs me, sorry she says to. I think i deserved to get a sorry i say out loud. My sister gives me that sister look that no one in the world can stand. Fine i say.

I still think she’s a robot. But I will make an exception only this once. 

THE END

One thought on “my sister is a robot a short story by meadow