Innovation day 2024!

Hello there everyone! As you may know, here at OJCS, we recently had innovation day! It took a lot of time, and everyone put in so much hard work.

Before we started building the projects, I was pretty excited. I was excited about building the project in real life, so I was pretty sad when I found out that they were supposed to be in VR. During the building period, everything was a little bit stressful. 

During this time, me and Jeremy did many things outside of school, including interviewing a zookeeper, and more. While making the trifold poster, we added shiny green paper around some headings to make the project shiny and more fancy. 

Jeremy was eventually able to make a wooden version of our project to bring in and show our parents/judges.  we also showed our poster and our co spaces which took a lot of coding to create.  Our co-spaces featured a painted turtle named Luminique, looking for a safe place to lay her eggs.

In the end, all our work paid off, as we managed to win second place for our class.  Overall, it was a little bit stressful, but i think it was worth it.

a picture from our co spaces: